[Technical_wg] ID4me Summit 2019

Marcos Sanz sanz at denic.de
Wed May 29 12:25:21 UTC 2019

Dear all,

let me resend you this piece of good news that Katja just shared with the
adoption list.
All of what she said + this will be the 3rd official meeting of the
Technical WG, really looking forward to meeting you there.
Please pre-register.

Best,
Marcos

----- Weitergeleitet von Marcos Sanz/Denic am 29/05/2019 14:05 -----

"Adoption_wg" <adoption_wg-bounces at lists.id4me.org> wrote on 29/05/2019
13:20:54:

> Von: "Katja Speck" <katja at id4me.org>
> An: "Neal McPherson" <neal.mcpherson at ionos.com>
> Kopie: "adoption_wg at lists.id4me.org" <adoption_wg at lists.id4me.org>
> Datum: 29/05/2019 13:21
> Betreff: Re: [Adoption_wg] Update on Adoption Topics
> Gesendet von: "Adoption_wg" <adoption_wg-bounces at lists.id4me.org>
>
> Hi all -
>
> We are currently working on our roadmaps, winning new members and both
towards the next ID4me Summit.
> Please save the date and register to the ID4me Summit in the heart of
Madrid on October 18, 2019.
> We will start with a lovely dinner on October 17, invited by
Open-Xchange.

> We would like to share the developments in technology, governance and
members and partners since CloudFest,
> but as well share the roadmap for 2020 and show you interesting models
for agents, authorities and login partners to build on the