[Technical_wg] Multiple IDs under one zone

Pawel Kowalik pawel.kowalik at ionos.com
Fri May 17 12:00:11 UTC 2019

Yes, also works for E-mail providers if the record is added like mailbox.org did:
;ANSWER
_openid.mailbox.org. 3599 IN TXT "v=OID1;iss=id4me.mailbox.org/auth/realms/mbo/;clp=id4me.mailbox.org/auth/realms/mbo/"

In this case all their mailboxes are covered and an E-mail address can be used to log in.

Kind Regards,
Pawel