[ID4me Governance] Operational trust discussion

Vittorio Bertola vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com
Thu Jun 4 12:50:39 UTC 2020

Hello all,

thanks to those who participated in the Doodle. The online meeting to discuss and finalize the operational trust specification has been set for Friday 19.06 at 14:00-16:00 CEST. Doodle participants should already have got an invitation, but if anyone else wants to join, feel free to reply to me in private.

Regards,
--
Vittorio Bertola
Head of Policy & Innovation

Cell: 	+39 348 7015022
Direct Chat: 	vittorio.bertola https://chat.open-xchange.com/direct/vittorio.bertola
Email: 	vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com mailto:vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com

Twitter: @openxchange http://twitter.com/openxchange - Facebook: OpenXchange https://www.facebook.com/OpenXchange - Web: www.open-xchange.com http://www.open-xchange.com
Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB 95366
Managing Board: Andreas Gauger, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein, Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt

European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg

US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.