[ID4me Governance] Verification of Identities

Vittorio Bertola vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com
Mon Aug 12 15:10:56 UTC 2019

> Il 12 agosto 2019 17:05 Matthias Pfeifer | dotBERLIN GmbH & Co. KG <pfeifer at dot.berlin> ha scritto:
>

> Hello list,
>
> I would like to ask wheter there is some new info regarding the question of verifying user identification inside of ID4me?

Yes! I have been working on a new document to establish the whole framework for "data authorities" and for verified claims. I am running a bit of technical checks with other people and I think I will be able to share the draft with the group (and possibly with the technical group as well) quite soon, so that you all can provide feedback. Once this is agreed, the next step would then be to determine if technical spec work is necessary and do it - the objective is to have everything ready for implementation by the ID4me Summit in October.

Ciao,
--
 Vittorio Bertola
Head of Policy & Innovation

Cell:	 +39 348 7015022

Direct Chat:	 vittorio.bertola (https://chat.open-xchange.com/direct/vittorio.bertola)

Email:	 vittorio.bertola at open-xchange.com

Twitter: @openexchange (http://twitter.com/openexchange) - Facebook: OpenXchange (https://www.facebook.com/OpenXchange) - Web: www.open-xchange.com (http://www.open-xchange.com)

	 Open-Xchange AG, Hohenzollernring 72, 50672 Cologne, District Court Cologne HRB 95366
Managing Board: Rafael Laguna de la Vera, Carsten Dirks, Michael Knapstein, Stephan Martin
Chairman of the Board: Richard Seibt
European Office:
Open-Xchange GmbH, Olper Huette 5f, D-57462 Olpe, Germany, District Court Siegen, HRB 8718
Managing Director: Frank Hoberg
US Office:
Open-Xchange. Inc., 530 Lytton Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94301, USA

Confidentiality Warning: This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of this message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system.