[ID4me Governance] Trust framework

Thomas Keller thomas.keller at 1und1.de
Tue Oct 2 13:39:25 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Following our discussion at the ID4me Summit I spent some thought on how a Trust framework

for ID4me could look like.

I  focused on two initial points

- What roles exist in such a Trust Framework and the possible relationships

- A trust matrix around information and assurance of information.

You can find the results of this exercise here:

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FXkArHyMo2kZ_TmJHrDz0edMGxV4gAdEdaZSdkfKaSw/edit?usp=sharing

Please feel free to comment in the document or on this list.

I tried to capture what I thought was the loose consensus in the room (self-declaration, no mandatory accreditation) but please speak out if you had a different impression.

Best

tom