[Adoption_wg] ICANN63 and ID4me Adoption Working Group Chair

Neal McPherson neal.mcpherson at ionos.com
Tue Oct 30 07:16:08 UTC 2018

Hi Jothan,

Those are good points you make- we need to ensure we get the maximum exposure for our efforts, so sharing transparently what we are doing makes a lot of sense to ensure no duplication of work/materials/events. I will talk to Katja about how we can better sync with the DNA and its marketing group.

Thanks

Neal