[Adoption_wg] ICANN63 and ID4me Adoption Working Group Chair

Jothan Frakes jothan at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:57:56 UTC 2018

Hello and congratulations to everyone on the successes at ICANN 63.

As we press towards 2019, and begin planning with respect to events and
activities with crucial events like NamesCon, DomainPulse, Cloudfest, and
ICANN 64 Kobe that provide opportunities for further awareness, I would
like to ensure we collaborate and communicate about our planning of
activities to ensure we benefit together and avoid hosting  competing
events by accident.

Many of you are members of the DNA currently, and we have a marketing
committee which meets every other week to discuss events and planning as
part of their work - this represents a magnificent opportunity to include
discussions of the progress of id4me efforts and activities related to
awareness and marketing.

-Jothan