[Adoption_wg] ICANN63 and ID4me Adoption Working Group Chair

David Morrison david at internetnz.net.nz
Fri Oct 26 15:35:06 UTC 2018

Hi folks,

Lovely to have met with some of you at ICANN.  I have come away inspired to
progress things a little more in New Zealand. By the time Kobe comes around
I plan to have a working prototype of ID4me using Domain Connect. My goal
is to see if try and create and configure a domain name on the fly during
an identity creation process.  Will keep you posted on how it goes.

Kind regards

David

--

David Morrison
Commercial Director

Office: +64 4 495 2331
Mobile: + 64  27 4366182
Email: david at internetnz.net.nz

*For a better world through a better Internet*