[Adoption_wg] ICANN63 and ID4me Adoption Working Group Chair

Oliver Elste elste at smart-nic.de
Fri Oct 26 07:52:36 UTC 2018

Dear Neal,

thanks for taking over this position - I know, it will be a lot of work.

If the launch is planned for Q1/2019, obviously the perfect date would be during ICANN 64 in Kobe.
Especially, if we could then get an official ICANN session with regards to „innovation“. I have been to the „Innovation in Top-Level Domains“ session on Thursday and it was (at least partly) ridiculous, what they wanted to sell as „innovation“.

Cheers

Oliver

Smart-NIC GmbH
Agnes-Bernauer-Str. 151
80687 München

Tel:  089 / 41 61 07 56 - 1        -    Fax: 089 / 41 61 07 56 - 9

AG München HRB 184097      -    Geschäftsführer: Oliver Elste

Where the grass is greener - Smart-NiC | smart-nic.services