[Adoption_wg] ICANN63 and ID4me Adoption Working Group Chair

Katja Speck katja at id4me.org
Sat Oct 20 14:53:01 UTC 2018

Hello Adoption WG Members,

Since our Summit we had lots of feedback, requests from potential members, interested third parties
and the press - thus it has been a bit quiet.

I hope to see many of you at ICANN these days - ID4me will have a small booth in the main area together with DENIC.

To make sure we will get more speed and focus again on our Adoption Working Group, I am very glad that Neal Mc Pherson accepted
to take over the Adoption Working Group Chair, effective from now on.

If you are in Barcelona, please reach out to Neal and myself - would be great to see you there.

Have a great weekend!

Kind regards
Katja

Katja Speck
General Manager
ID4me AISBL (in foundation)
Rue Belliard 20
1040 Brussels
Belgium

katja at id4me.org
+49 176 31 51 3046
www.id4me.org

SAVE THE DATE : ID4me annual member meeting during ICANN Barcelona October 2018